- The hot plate has a overheating protection and thermostat, it will automatically power off when the temperature is too high. It's a normal phenomenon. Please follow the instructions to use is no problem.
- The temperature ranges from 392F to 1162F and it will take about 10-15 minutes for a four-quart pot of water. Please cover the pot lid when boiling water.
- It takes about 20 minutes for the burner to cool completely, which helps keep the food warm for a long time.
- Please don't touch the body of the burner during use, because the surface of the burner is made of stainless steel, which will cause heat conduction.
- Never use harsh abrasives, steel wool pads or caustic cleansers on any part of the hot plate as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes. This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements. There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
- To make the burner work quickly: 1. Preheat before use; 2. Use a pan to cook as much as possible; 3. Use a lid when cooking. Since the hot plate emits heat when in use, please place it on a high temperature resistant surface!
- Use pot same size as cooktop.
Includes instruction manual